The Himalaya Club: discover our Tibetan kitchen
The Himalaya Club is specialized in Tibetan cuisine for large-scale events. Every year we cater around 30 festivals with a capacity of 2,000 to 360,000 visitors, including well-known events such as Couleur Café, Pinkpop and Rock Werchter. All our dishes are prepared on the spot with fresh ingredients, even on large scale, without loss of quality. To serve our exciting, world-class cuisine at high speed, we count on a team of a dozen motivated, highly-skilled authentic Tibetan chef-cooks. Our menu is popular at any event because we use a variety of crispy-fresh vegetables and superbly fresh meat in our wok dishes.
- Delicious, original and refreshing dishes
- Superbly fresh
- Modest prices
- Highly skilled and experienced chef-cooks
- We support a good cause: preserving Buddhist monuments and spreading Tibetan and Bhutanese culture in Belgium.
- Spring rolls
- Crispy crab
- Veggie noodles
- Fried rice with fresh vegetables
- Wok chicken: noodles or fried rice with vegetables & chicken
- Crazy mix: a bit of everything!